About the Awards
Southeast Small Business Magazine announces SE Small Business Awards 2017- An event for business professionals. In 2017, organized by the magazine, SE Small Business Awards will be held for the first time.
The first awards presentation will take place in 2017. The awards has aroused the great interest among professionals in business- some 500 companies will take part in it.
The main objective of the awards is to recognize business professionals in the Southeast Region, for the development of standards in the industry and the formation of the small business culture in the Southeast. SE Small Business Awards allows us to come together and show our gratitude to those in the Small Business Industry.
Reasons to Apply For the 2017 SE Small Business Awards
- Recognition as a business professional leader
- Visibility and Media Exposure in local, national and media outlets
- Networking opportunities with your industry peers, readers and the SESBM editorial staff.
Open to any business professional who have owned a business between January 1, 2016 and December 1, 2016.
Rules of Participation in the Awards
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must agree to our terms and conditions
- You must submit an application
How to apply
- Complete the online form by July 17, 2017
- Once your application is completed we will notify you by email of your selection.
- Application deadline is July 17, 2017
- In July 2017 Companies will be notified via email as to whether they made the list.
- In Mid July honoree companies will receive packets by mail informing them of their selection
- The October issue of SE Small Business Magazine will profile the Top Business winners.
- At the end of October we will publish the full list on Sesbmagazine.com
- Join us to accept your award in person along with other Top Business Professionals at the 2017 SE Small Business Awards.